Hi there! I’m Sarah and I’m so glad I ran into you here in my little corner of the world and are curious about me. This is a safe space for you to dream big, learn to enjoy the lifestyle you want, and eliminate money stress for good. I’d love to show you my proven framework that will get you started without any overwhelm, and show you how to make your money work for you (instead of the other way around!).
In 2018, I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, but I had a few problems…
–I felt immense shame over where I was financially.
-I felt guilty about the amount of debt my husband and I had accumulated.
-I was overwhelmed at the thought of getting started on my own, and organizing my money the way I knew I had to if we were going to afford to live off one income.
-I was stressed, wondering if we would be able to get all our bills paid on time.
-I was tired of living paycheck-to-paycheck.
And worst of all…
–I was afraid it was always going to be this way.
At 28 weeks pregnant, I decided we were going to make it work, and set about the task of paying off debt, and figuring out how to make it work.
Since then, we’ve:
–paid off all our debt (aside from the mortgage, but we are quickly making strides at that, too!)
-decreased our expenses
-increased our savings
-paid for a family vehicle with cash
-invested regularly, for our kids’ future and our eventual retirement
There is nothing special about me. I had a deeply embedded desire to make it work, is all, and I figured out a way (sometimes I call myself the “make-it-happen girl”).
But when I started, I didn’t know what I was doing. I tried things and some worked, some didn’t. Most often I felt deprived, like if I spent any money it was wasteful. And if I could afford to spend some money, then I’d feel guilty for it, like I could have put it to better use.
Lucky for you, there is a better way.
All that trial and error, combined with my background in management and administration, led me to build this coaching program. This is where I help other mamas eliminate money stress in 90 days, so they can spend guilt-free, without a restrictive budget. Those mamas who are where I used to be three years ago, to get through to the other side, without experiencing the pitfalls of doing it on your own, with no direction.
It’s overwhelming trying to get started isn’t it? If you type “start a budget” on pinterest or google, you’ll get millions of pages, products, services on how to start a budget. That’s where I come in.
- I give you a safe space to dream big
- I give you the action steps to make your dreams achievable
- I help you modify your habits so you can achieve your goals for life
- I take the guesswork out of how you’ll hit your goals
- I walk you through the proven framework, giving you all the tools, resources, and goodies you need to crush this financial freedom thing
- I want to see you succeed, and I know we can do it together!
But wait, who is this Sarah person?
Thanks for asking! I’ve got 10 facts (you can decide if they’re fun or not!) for you to know about me below.
- I have three daughters, each just under 2 years apart (I had 3 under age 4.)
- My husband and I got married at age 21 and 19, respectively
- I am left-handed (but I’m not a witch, I swear!) In 2nd grade, a student gave announcements over the school-wide intercom and said a “fun fact” about lefties is that they live 9 years less than right-handed people on average. That did not sound like a fun fact to an 8 year old. 🙁
- I love big dogs! We have a yellow Labrador Retriever, and a red Pembroke Welsh Corgi (she’s a “big dog” in her mind!)
- Travel is one of my favorite hobbies! I love wandering around a new city, state, country, island with no plan in mind, no schedule, nothing to do but enjoy wherever the wind takes me and soak up the local culture and heritage.
- When we travel, we try to find a ranch to go horseback riding at every time. We’ve ridden horses in both Hawaii and Ireland (so far!).
- I am addicted to the written word. My favorite genres are fantasy adventure novels and personal/mindset development.
- I am terrified. terrified of snakes.
- Workout junkie over here! I love to feel strong and doing kickboxing workouts makes me feel like a total bada**. (Also, I need to be able to survive if a zombie apocalypse happens, so I stay strong in my running ability).
- I love, love, love hosting people at my house. I love sharing a meal with them, enjoying games together, laughing, and watching my kids cause mischief.
Do you resonate with any of the above about me? Do you have any of the same? I’d love to know! Reach out to me at email@example.com and let me know!
If you’re ready to take the next step, book a call with me and let’s chat.